The BioISI Projects 2022 Edition is now launched!
This programme will fund 5 excellent projects, up to 5000 € each.
As in previous editions, BioISI projects are aimed at promoting excellence and novelty with a strong focus on interdisciplinarity, i.e., crossing different BioISI Thematic Lines. They are meant to be the ‘cement’ among’ BioISI diverse areas so as to further promote integrative science. They usually have two co-PIs from distinct BioISI research areas.
BioISI projects are also aimed at ‘bridging’ the career from Post-Doc to PI, by encouraging young PIs to establish their own research. Accordingly, PIs eligible for this call must be:
- BioISI PhD integrated members
- Holders of a PhD degree for less then 10 years OR be an integrated BioISI Member for less then 3 years
Deadline for submission: 17th April 2022
Application: project proposal template here , to be sent to BioISIDirector@fc.ul.pt
Evaluation: BioISI projects will be evaluated during 3rd week of April, by the 5 coordinators of the Thematic Lines
Duration: Projects run from May 1st 2022 to April 30th 2023.
Meet you colleagues, discuss great Science, set up excellent projects!
The Coordinators of 5 BioISI Thematic Lines:
- Biomedicine – Margarida Amaral
- Biotechnology – Rui Malhó
- Biological Chemistry – Manuela Pereira
- Bioinformatics – Miguel Machuqueiro
- Biophysics – Patricia Faísca